Ways to Give
The Naples Museum Of Military History is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. You can make an online donation to the museum in memory or honor of a veteran by using our secure form.
You can also help by visiting America’s Museum of Veterans and 1st Responders GO FUND ME page.
Create a legacy in honor of our Veterans and 1st Responders through planned giving.
How you make the gift
- Give appreciated securities (e.g., stocks, bonds, and/or mutual funds) to the museum.
- Donate land or commercial spaces/dwellings
- Donate tangible personal items of value such as art, jewelry, or collectibles
- Qualify for a potential income tax deduction
- Avoid capital gains taxes on assets that have increased in value
- Transfer the expense of insuring or maintaining assets you no longer need
Support the museum with your generous contribution of $500.00 and we will proudly present your custom plaque dedication within our Get Your Bearings Exhibit.
These brand new bearing circles were manufactured for the US Navy in 1940’s. They are solid brass, 10″ diameter and come in with a beautiful wood box for the donor to keep.
To reserve your bearing circle, please fill out the form below or download the form here.
Support our new home and expanded museum through our Paver Wall Fundraiser by reserving your commemorative paver. Also includes a 4×4” matching granite tile!
To reserve your commemorative paver, please fill out the form below.
Do you have a military or 1st Responder artifact you’d like to donate to AMFRM? Just contact us directly and we’ll get back to you shortly!